Collins French<>Italian Pro Edition
Collins Lexibase dictionaries let you quickly get the translation you need.
Use it as a stand-alone tool to look up one word at a time, or use it with any LEC desktop products.
Collins French<>Italian Pro provides bidirectional translation between French and Italian.
Collins Lexibase Pro Features
- Cut and paste the word to be translated
- Hot-key word selection for instant look-up
- See a list of the nearest entries and close matches by inputting
the first few letters of a word, then choose the one to translate.
- For easy reading, translations are in one color, examples are
in another, and related information is in a third color
- This option lets you see any text in larger type
- High-quality pronunciation for both source
and target languages for English, Spanish, French, Italian, and
- The Collins English Dictionary, 5th Edition
- The Collins A-Z Thesaurus, 1st Edition
- A search function that searches the entire
contents of the dictionary, including examples, for any
text string -- words, phrases, or sentences
- Hyperlinks: double-clicking on a word launches
a search of that word
LEC products integrate Collins dictionaries automatically, adding a menu to any LEC product. You get one-click word searches from any LEC product directly from the Collins dictionary.
Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Windows 98 SE supported by electronic download
Speech in Collins Pro products not available for Windows SE or Windows ME
Vista and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks
of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.